The Calendar is a useful tool when it comes to tracking / managing your Events, Blogs, & Promos.
- Add a New Event to Your Calendar
Accessing The Calendar Options
To Access the Calendar options, Please Follow the Steps Listed Below:
1. In your dashboard menu, select the "Content" module to the left-hand side of your screen.
2. In the drop-down menu, select the "Calendar" option.
Add a New Event to Your Calendar
1. In the upper-right header corner click the "Add New" button. This button will open new page on same browser tab which will display the add event form.
2. In the "Add Event" form you may enter the information for your new event post.
3. You may set up events to be recurring or one-time in the calendar.
4. Once you have filled out the necessary fields you may preview or submit your event to the calendar using the buttons at the bottom of the window.
5. Once any "Event" is saved, a success message will be shown to the user. Navigate back to the "Calendar" to view your newly published Event.