The Calendar is a useful tool when it comes to tracking/managing your Events, Blogs, & Promos.
- To Add a New Blog to Your Calendar
Accessing The Calendar Options
To Access the Calendar options, Please Follow the Steps Listed Below:
1. In your dashboard menu, select the "Content" module to the left-hand side of your screen.
2. In the drop-down menu, select the "Blog / Event / Promo" option.
Add a New Blog to Your Calendar
3. In the upper-right header corner of your calendar select the "Add New" button. This button will open new page on same browser tab which will display the Add Event form.
4. On new opened page, select the "Blog" checkbox and remove the check from the Event checkbox.
5. Fill out the remainder of the Blog form in this window.
6. Once you have finished, be sure to preview and submit your new blog using the buttons at the bottom of the form.
7. To see an existing Blog post, navigate back to the "Blog/Event/Promo" Tab in the Content Module as shown.
8. Your Blog Post is now view-able in the Calendar Window.