- 6.0 -Fount Overview
- 6.1 - How to Install The Fount Tool Extension
- 6.2 - How to Use The Fount Tool Extension
6.0 - Fount Overview
In this article you will be given instructions on how to install the "Fount" tool as-well as a tutorial on how to use it.
Fount is a free chrome extension that will tell you what a selected fonts properties are displayed on your screen. It will tell you the font size, weight, and style.
6.1 - How to Install The Fount Tool Extension
1. First and very important, you must go to your "Google Chrome Settings."
2. Under “Appearances” make sure that “Show Bookmarks Bar” is turned on.
3. Then, visit the Fount link: Click Here to Get the Fount Tool
4. In the grey title bar towards the bottom of the screen you can drag and drop the light grey “Found” button to your bookmark bar.
5. The Fount Extension will now appear in your browsers tool bar.
6.2 - How to Use The Fount Tool Extension
1. Visit the website you wish to find the font style. In the example below we visited the DigiPro Media Website
2. Next, select the Fount button in the bookmarks bar, then highlight or select the font in question.
3. The fonts properties will then appear in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
4. You may now search our font library in the global settings menu, and if by chance that particular font is not in our listing you are welcome to contact our support team and request assistance in adding it to our system.