A site map is a list of pages of a web site. There are three primary kinds of site map: Site maps used during the planning of a Web site by its designers. Human-visible listings, typically hierarchical, of the pages on a site. Structured listings intended for web crawlers such as search engines.
- How to Build Your Site Map
Accessing The Calendar Options
To Access the Calendar options, Please Follow the Steps Listed Below:
1. In your dashboard menu, select the "Content" module to the left-hand side of your screen
2. In the drop-down menu, select the "Pages" option.
3. Select the Sitemap Generator button to the top of your screen
Note: After you completed creating your pages In the "Page Set Up" section they will now be visible
in the “Pages” section that appear first in “Sitemap Generator” section.
How to Build Your Site Map
1. From there select all pages that you will be adding to your sitemap via check boxes and select the “Add to Menu” button.
Note: Keep in mind, you may select more than one page from the list at a time to add to your sitemap section.
2. Once you have selected and added all your sitemap links to the menu you will notice new tabs have appeared to the right-hand side of your screen.
Note: You may drag and drop these tabs in any order you would like.
3. When you select one of the blue tabs you will notice that you are given the option to assign your tab to a child / sub child role (Which will create a drop-down menu below the blue tab above and another drop-down on the navigation panel of your live site.
Example: Child Role VS Sub-Child Role
4. After you have arrange your menu items and are happy with the order and roles, simply select the blue "Submit" button to the top right-hand side of your screen.