- 17.0 - Calendar Overview
- 17.1 - How to Access the Calendar
- 17.2 - How to Add a New Event to Your Calendar
- 17.3 - How to Add a New Blog to Your Calendar
- 17.4 - How to Edit/Delete Event or Blog
- 17.5 - How to Add New Promo to Your Calendar
- 17.6 - How to Edit/Delete a Promo
17.0 - Calendar Overview
The Calendar is a useful tool when it comes to tracking / managing your Events, Blogs, & Promos.
17.1 - How to Access the Calendar
To Access the Calendar options, Please Follow the Steps Listed Below:
1. In your dashboard menu, select the "Content" module to the left-hand side of your screen.
2. In the drop-down menu, select the "Calendar" option.
17.2 - How to Add a New Event to Your Calendar
1. In the upper-right header corner click the "Add New" button. This button will open new page on same browser tab which will display the add event form.
2. In the "Add Event" form you may enter the information for your new event post.
3. You may set up events to be recurring or one-time in the calendar.
4. Once you have filled out the necessary fields you may preview or submit your event to the calendar using the buttons at the bottom of the window.
5. Once any "Event" is saved, a success message will be shown to the user. Navigate back to the "Calendar" to view your newly published Event.
1. In the upper-right header corner of your calendar select the "Add New" button. This button will open new page on same browser tab which will display the Add Event form.
2. On new opened page, select the "Blog" checkbox and remove the check from the Event checkbox.
3. Fill out the remainder of the Blog form in this window.
4. Once you have finished, be sure to preview and submit your new blog using the buttons at the bottom of the form.
5. To see an existing Blog post, navigate back to the "Blog/Event/Promo" Tab in the Content Module as shown.
6. Your Blog Post is now view-able in the Calendar Window.
17.4 - How to Edit/Delete Event or Blog
1. Select an existing post that you wish to edit and click on "Options" button on same table line. You will now have the ability to edit or delete the post as you choose.
Options Drop-down Menu:
2. By clicking the "Edit" button you will open a Blog/Event/Promo Form which you can then fill out as you please.
Note: By clicking the "Delete" option in the Options drop-down menu will remove the post from your website.
3. Once you have finished, be sure to "Preview" and "Submit" your new post.
17.5 - How to Add New Promo to Your Calendar
1. In the upper-right header corner click the "Add New" button. This button will open new page on same browser tab which will display the Add Event form.
2. On newly opened page, be sure to select "Promotion" checkbox.
3. Select the "Submit" button when all required fields are completed.
Return to your Blog / Event / Promo screen and select the blue "Options" button located in the same row as the post you wish to view.
You will then be prompted with a drop-down menu, select the "View Post" option to view existing promos.
17.6 - How to Edit/Delete a Promo
1. Select the "Promo" checkbox and find your promo item (located to the top of your list.
2. Next, select the blue "Option" button on the right hand side of the promo you wish to edit, then select the "Edit" option if you wish to edit or the delete option to "Delete" the promo entirely.
3. Make changes to the form and click the blue "Submit" button located at the bottom of your screen.
>> Successful message is displayed for the user
4. Click "Back to Posts" button
>> User is redirected back to the View Posts page.
>> Item that was edited displayed all saved changes