- How to Access Product Options
- How to Add a New Product Option
- Information Requested When Creating a New Product Option
- Column Header Descriptions: Product Options
- How to Export a Product Option
- How to Print a Product Option
Before Getting Started: Navigate to Product Options
1. First, on the “Welcome Home” screen, select the “ECOMMERCE” module located to the left-hand side of your screen in the sidebar menu.
2. Next, in the drop-down list select the “Catalog” option, followed by the "Product Options" option.
3. You will now be prompted with the "Product Options" window.
How to Add a New: Product Option
To add a new product option, select the blue “Add New” button located towards the top right-hand side of your options window.
Note: Listed below is the information that will be requested (with a brief description of each field) when adding a new product option.
Information Requested When Creating a New Product Option
- Option Name: This is the name of your product option. Example: Color or Size
- Type: This is how the option will be displayed on the product detail page. Example: Dropdown Menu, Checkbox, or Color Picker.
- Sort Order: The order that the product option will display
- Option Value: These are the specific options or variants. If you Option Name is Color then the Option Values would be: Red, Blue, White
- Sort Order: This is the order that the option values will be displayed
- Action: Click the plus button to add another option
Once all required fields have been filled out, be sure to save your work by selecting the blue "Save Option" button in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
Column Header Overview: Product Options
- Option Name: Need Description
- Sort Order: Need Description
- Options: Need Description
How to Export: Product Option
1. When on your Product Option screen, select the blue "Export" button located towards the top right-hand side of your screen next to the print button.
2. Next, from the dropdown menu, select which format type you wish to export as.
Note: The following format types are permissible for exportation: Excel, CVS, PDF
How to Print: Product Option
1. When on your Product Option screen, select the blue "Print" button located towards the top right-hand side of your screen next to the export button.