1. First, while on the "Welcome Home" page, select the "Ecommerce" module located to the left-hand side of your screen in the side-bar menu.
2. Next, in the drop-down list, select the "Settings" option, followed by "Store Settings."
3. You will then be prompted with the E-commerce "Store Settings" page.
4. From the settings list select the "Store Design Settings" option.
5. The "Store Design Settings" section will expand, allowing you to alter your Store Design Settings listed below.
Store Design Settings
1. Button Colors: Set the button colors for Ecommerce Pages.
2. Heading Text: The color chosen here will set your headings, titles, category/sub-category name, the product name for e-commerce pages.
3. Primary Text: The color chosen here will set your Body Text, Subtitle, and Captions for E-commerce Pages.
4. Secondary Text: The color chosen here will set your Price Text.
6. Accent color: Highlights, links, and checkmarks